Thursday, July 14, 2016

My #goddessvoxbox @influenster

I got free samples to try out from @influenster. All great products like; @Downy fresh protect April Fresh sent that smells absolutely amazing and works great, @Dickinsons enhanced witch hazel toner, which I can't wait to try!, @always radiant flex foam pads that are so light and hold 10× it's weight you can't tell you are wearing a pad, @cutex one step pads that make removing nail polish so easy, got to try @ebates app, which is awesome and I great way to earn money when you spend it, @panteneexpert intense hydration shampoo and conditioner, that I also can't wait to try! and #sinfulcolors by @kyliejenner in the color glazy Sunday (#1719). Absolutely love my #goddessvoxbox! Thank you @influenster for all my free sample! I love being an influenster!

No comments:

Post a Comment