Sunday, October 23, 2016

@maybelline #SuperStay24 review from @influenster

I am so glad I got to try these lip color complimentary of Maybelline SuperStay24 voxbox from Influenster and I love the colors! I got to try (constant toast #136) and (keep up the Flame #025). Constant toast in a very lite almost lip color pink and keep up the Flame is very bright red and has a bold dramatic color. I would normally buy the constant toast type color and avoid the bright reds like keep up the Flame, being I got these free to try I was glad to be able to step out of my comfort zone and try the red. I would of never known what it looks like on if I didn't have this opportunity to try it. It's kiss proof staying ability passed the test and the color lasted me all day, which is awesome! I love these super stay 24 lip colors I received and I am definitely recommending my friends and family try it. Great stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment