Tuesday, August 15, 2017

The Liquified Lipstick by Bite Beauty review

I got to try these amazing @BiteBeauty #theliquifiedlipstick #free in my BiteX voxbox from @Influenster and I had so much fun doing it! I got to try Flambe, Eclair and Demi-Glace and the primer. I loved two out of the three as far as colors and how they looked on me, the colors I liked where Flambe and Eclair but Demi-Glace just did not look good on me because it was a brownish color and no matter how many times I've tried browns just do not look good on me. The texture and feel of these lipsticks was amazing, especially with the primer. It gave my lips a cool peppermint feeling that also made them feel moisturizer. The formula of the lipsticks where very nice as well, very smooth and creamy! I love these so much and am glad I finally have lipsticks that don't dry out my lips. These lipsticks are not matte and do not stay for hours but the look great and feel great, so it is worth the wear. Definitely recommend this lipsticks to others looking for a moisturizing lipstick. #contest







No comments:

Post a Comment